Our client is a market leader with a mandate for growth as they navigate through increased demand and expansion opportunities. They are looking for a Finance business partner to build out their commercial & financial support function. Reporting to the Group FC you will be an integral part of a passionate finance team. Bringing your experience of working in a similar capacity within a commercial environment will add value to your application. A great attitude and ability to be results focused will ensure your success in this role.
About the role:
Your role is to partner with the key divisional stakeholders in the commercial decision-making process through providing expert advice and relevant financial information to drive success and performance. You will develop a deep understanding of the business and the individual characteristics of each of the business unit Leaders to best support the business outcomes to meet strategic growth targets and shape the business for the future.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with the Business Groups to support strategic decisions through insightful analysis, modelling and business cases
- Provide meaningful and insightful analysis and commentary on monthly variances to budget, forecast and prior year
- Coordinating the preparation and provision of monthly management accounts to management and other stakeholders at a Divisional level
- Assist the Financial Controller with the compilation of periodic management reporting at a Group level.
- Adhoc analysis and modelling to support & drive projects across the products, sales channels and departments
- Develop and deliver relevant reporting and analysis of financial and non-financial KPIs to the sales and marketing team
- Collaborate with the National Sales teams to identify and implement actions to drive improved business performance and growth
- Implement relevant BI reporting to assist in decision making and driving outcomes
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business, or commerce)
- Qualified CA or CPA
- Chartered experience from Big4 or mid-tier firms highly desirable
- Experience within FP&A, management accounting role (forecasting & budgeting) or management reporting
- Experience in analysing and communicating financial information to senior stakeholder