Our client is a market leading property investment group that has been going from strength to strength. They are establishing a new property fund and looking for an experienced Finance and Compliance Manager to establish and manage this fund.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for the development, implementation, and successful operation of the of the newly established fund. This will involve establishing and implementing policies and procedures, day to day financial management, financial and management reporting, as well as, serving a key finance business partner to the broader business providing key commercial decision support.
- Meet all Financial reporting requirements and frameworks
- Provide insightful management reporting to the executive team
- Establishment and ongoing management of fund compliance activities, including systems, policies and procedures
- Provision of insightful analysis and decision support
- First point of call for Investor queries
- Budgeting, forecasting and treasury responsibilities
- Integral role in the delivery of a systems implementation and process improvements
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- CA / CPA qualified with a background in a large Chartered and / corporate environment.
- Experience within funds - AFSL environment
- Experience of leading process improvement projects
- Experience providing commercial advice to senior stakeholders
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Fraser Chapman on 0424 155 675.