The environment we represent supports a system of primary and secondary schools across Sydney’s North Shore, Northern Beaches and Central Coast, educating thousands of students. Creating positive outcomes for their students and enriching their school communities is at the heart of everything the client we represent stands for.
As Technical Support Officer, you will support and maintain internal infrastructure across sites at various geographical locations on Sydney’s North Shore. The technical environment consists of Windows PC's, Apple Mac’s and Devices and Chromebooks, which are all supported within an ITIL framework.
Using superior interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence, you will be expected to build strong relationships and create positive relationships with the users at each site. We are seeking people who are able to manage a range of expectations, and who will look to offer alternatives to solution requests that are impossible.
- Responding to jobs to resolve network and systems issues
- Participate in the deployment of various projects, driven by the company's strategic plan
- 1st and 2nd level Helpdesk and Desktop Support
- Ensuring Quality assurance and adherence to systems and policies
- Assisting with the roll-out of strategies for an improved and efficient use of information technology
- 8th April Start You Must Be Immediately Available – ESSENTIAL
- At least 3yrs experience in a technical support environment with +500 Desktops
- Demonstrated experience of supporting integrated PC, Apple and Chromebook environments
- Experience with Windows platforms, Office 2010-2016, iPads, Apps and Google Suite
- Valid NSW Driver's License and access to your own vehicle
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer focus
- ITIL Certifications