A client of mine currently has a vacancy for an IT Field Service Technician.
This role works with clients to resolve issues, create comprehensive and timely solutions and provides customer service and support during field visits to ensure maximum efficiency.
The Field Technician is a crucial member of the IT team responsible for deployment and support of a variety of system implementations. This will involve installation of hardware and software solution components including implementation and testing through to operational production, ensuring client satisfaction.
Responsibilities for this role will include
- Manage systems across multiple sites via online systems and site-specific visits which could potentially be outside of normal business hours or on call support where appropriate.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Deal directly with the clients to resolve issues, create comprehensive and timely solutions
- Provides customer service and support during field visits to ensure maximum efficiency
- Install hardware and software solution components including implementation and testing through to operational production, ensuring client satisfaction
- Resolve and own technical issues that arise in a project environment or that have been escalated
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in Field Service Support
- Knowledge of ITIL Practices around Incident, Service Request, Problem and Change Management
- ITIL Certified - Foundation Level with other certification or Associate Diploma desirable
- Proven experience working with Windows server and workstation implementation, administration and maintenance experience.
- Experience in the implementation and configuration of system, middleware and enterprise
Please apply via Seek.
Hannah Banks - Linkedin