Field Service Technician - Water treatment
About our Company
We are a distributor of water treatment equipment, which is one of the world leaders in residential, office, commercial, and industrial water treatment.
We have a clear strategy to grow our business through the provision of excellent customer service. Recent development of the business now requires the appointment of an experienced Field Service Technician.
In this role you will drive service delivery with the goal of improving customer satisfaction, maximizing client retention, and increasing profitability. As a valuable field service technician, you will also apply your knowledge of water treatment and experience to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients. While regular travel will be required, the position will provide some flexibility in working hours.
- Completing scheduled preventative maintenance to clients' water treatment plants
- Completing reactive and breakdown maintenance when required
- Reporting service outcomes
- Take responsibility for service outcomes to improve customer satisfaction
- Assist with system upgrades and improvements
- Participate in water treatment plant commissioning
- Follows company and customer site specific safety policies and procedures.
The successful application will:
- Hold a relevant NSW construction white card
- Experience in Water Industry/Treatment Operations, advantageous.
- Have a valid Australian Driver's Licence and clean driving record
- Willingness to undertake labour as required to maintain and troubleshoot water treatment plant.
- Strong problem solving capability and technical skills
- Have effective written and verbal communication skills
- Understands how to read a water analysis and how various technologies effect water quality
- Be comfortable working independently
- Be flexible to travel to site
- Be willing to undertake a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol test
- A competitive salary package
- Service Van with e-toll tag
- Mobile phone
- Ongoing comprehensive training and career development