This is a fantastic opportunity to cover an all-round support role to the facilities team with this leading organisation. Working for a for a leading brand and with supportive leadership you will be based at one of their Sydney locations on a key commercial asset.
Your role will include:
- Dealing with building enquiries and facility issues alongside the team
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Administration tasks and handling documentation
- Contractor management and coordination
- Dealing with the payment and procurement processes.
- Maintaining records and the admin of reports.
To be suitable for this role you will be well presented, have excellent communication skills and have a strong interest in facilities management.
Candidates will be immediately available and ideally have:
- Previous experience working in a role strongly involving facilities management or coordination as prior experience would be advantageous.
- Candidates looking to enter into a facilities coordinator role will also be considered without prior experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and enjoying a busy working environment will be required.
- Ideally you will have a higher education degree in Facilities management or relative subject, however not essential.
- The ability to adapt easily to new systems and software programmes would also be an advantage.
- Excellent computer and software skills
If you think this is the role for you, or would like to find out more, please apply following the below mentioned prompts or contact Kathryn Donovan directly on 0452 454 286
(NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be approached)