An excellent opportunity to join a leading global service provider on a key account in their amazing Sydney CBD offices! Working for a fantastic team and with supportive leadership you will be looking to move your career forward in FM.
Your role will include:
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Coordination of planned mantenance works
- Administration tasks and handling documentation
- Contractor management and coordination of invoicing
- Dealing with the payment and procurement processes.
- Maintaining records and providing reports.
To be suitable for this role you will be well presented, have excellent communication skills and have a strong interest in facilities management.
You will enjoy working with a high level of colleague/customer contact and communicating with a varied stakeholder group.
Candidates will ideally have:
- Previous experience working in a role strongly involving facilities management or property administration as prior experience would be advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal skills and enjoying a busy working environment will be required.
- The ability to adapt easily to new systems and software programmes would also be an advantage.
- Excellent computer and software skills
- Ideally you will be immediately available.
If you think this is the role for you, or would like to find out more, please apply following the below mentioned prompts or call Kathryn Donovan on 02 8075 9919 to discuss further.