Performing a frontline role in ensuring the ongoing delivery of market-leading Facilities Management services through effective handling of inbound calls, allocation of trades and providing follow-up calls and administration to ensure compliance with service delivery strategies.
Client support can range across the delivery of the full spectrum of out-sourced Facilities Management services: - Mechanical, Electrical, Air Conditioning, Fire systems, Glazing, Automatic Door Repairs, Vertical Transport, Door Locks, Access Control, Building Management Systems and Emergency Cleaning.
A key aspect of this role is engaging with a diverse range of customers phoning in, maintenance staff, cleaners, contractors and management.
Skills and Attributes
- Facilities, Contract or Service Help Desk / Coordination experience within a Service Industry or Facilities Provider.
- Provision of outstanding customer service and key metrics such as average call handle times and resolution of customer queries
- Communicates progress of repair or response time to internal and external stakeholders
- Updating and completion of online documentation
- Supports the delivery and compliance with internal and external audit schedules
- Qualifications in administration, commerce, business, management or facilities.
- Prior experience in facilities management, contract management or a service related industry