About the role
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting general desktop studies, analysis and field work for various hydrogeological investigations including, impact assessments and dewatering assessments, Groundwater exploration and resource development, dewatering assessments, borefield performance reviews, groundwater management plans and Groundwater contamination assessments;
- Developing and building upon existing analytical skills in assessing borehole data, climatic data, groundwater level and quality, test pumping data, and modelling;
- Preparing draft proposals and reports for hydrogeological investigations;
- Assisting with the ongoing development of hydrogeological services of the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 to 8 years of hydrogeological experience;
- Professional qualifications in Hydrogeology or equivalent;
- Technical report writing skills;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
If you're looking to join a company that is committed to investing in your future and be part of a supportive environment where you will be encouraged to continue your professional development to advance your technical and leadership expertise, then this is one job you need to apply for!
Apply via the link below or get in touch with Ifan Jones on 0432277921 for more information.