A global service leader who is experiencing growth in the current market. They are well known for being collaborative and providing good career opportunities. Due to an internal secondment, a contract role has been created for 6-7 months initially.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of accounts payable within the SAP system, working with both local and international teams.
- Vendor invoice processing
- Vendor Statement Reconciliations
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly payment processing
- Vendor Claim/Rebate Reconciliations
- Reconciliation of Corporate Credit cards
- Liaising with suppliers
- Individual account and creditor ledger reconciliations
- Ensuring timely payment of all supplier accounts
- Monitoring supplier payment terms for daily cash position and assist Financial Account with cash flow reporting
- Maintenance of General Ledger and Creditor sub-ledgers within commercial accounting package
- Previous accounts payable experience within a small to medium sized organisation.
- Previous experience working within the construction industry is highly advantageous.
- Strong organisational and administration skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and multi-task and prioritise.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team member and to work independently.
- Experience with processing of staff expenses including corporate credit cards is favourable.