In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic leadership and direction to the transport and engineering teams;
- Managing a team of 4 Team Leaders;
- Providing leadership, financial management and business planning including recruitment, coaching and change management;
- Delivering asset management plans in transportation and providing engineering advice to the Director of the Engineering team.
To be successful in your application we seek candidates with the following experience:
- Excellent people management skills;
- Extensive industry experience at a supervisory and managerial level within local council or an engineering consultancy;
- Experience leading teams of engineering professionals in the transport infrastructure sector;
- Prior experience of developing asset strategies in transport infrastructure.
This is a rare opportunity to join a thriving council and put your stamp on the water infrastructure team, supporting thousands of people. An attractive remuneration package including a car is on offer and relocation assistance will be provided if needs be.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link now!