ABOUT THE COMPANY
A local government authority that strives to create liveable communities where their people, the environment and economy are thriving. An organization that strives to be high performing, collaborative and trusted.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Executive Manager of Liveable Communities you will be responsible developing the best strategy to deliver the priorities identified in the Community Strategic Plan. You will be responsible for three (3) divisions with wide ranging accountability, Customer Experience; Building & Environmental Health Services; Major Assessment & Regulatory Services.
- Lead multidisciplinary team including customer service, town planning, development, environmental services and community liaison
- Develop the execution plan for the Community Strategic Plan
- Grow, lead, manage and develop a high performing team of dedicated professionals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified in Management, Planning, Building or Environmental disciplines
- Excellent team leadership experience
- Previous experience in multidisciplinary management environments
- A passion and drive to serve the community.
- Experience in developing long term strategies for service delivery, asset management and community benefit
- Well-developed stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
They are an organization focused on Wellbeing, Integrity, Sustainability & Respect and above all serving their community.
- Executive Management Support
- Good salary package
- Supportive, collaborative and high performing environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague to be considered for this position.