- Mascot location
- Excellent team culture
- 3-month assignment
A Health Care Department within Government are looking for a superstar Executive Assistant to support one of their Deputy Directors. You will be surrounded by driven and authentic individuals. The role will run for 3 months initially with potential to extend. You will need to commit to a min of 3 months.
The daily duties are:
- Provide a high level of administrative, clerical and secretarial support to the Deputy Director and sector office in general.
- Attend committees, meetings and other sector forums and provide appropriate secretarial support services.
- Establish, maintain and interrogate databases to provide statistical and other reports.
- Provide support for projects.
Your experience will include:
- EA experience is a must
- Excellent communicator
- Strong time management skills
- Superior Word, Excel and Microsoft experience
- General office management skills
I am recruiting for this role immediately so please hit apply today!