- Global organisation
- 12 Month FTC
- CBD location
A rare opportunity to support the CCO and three Executive directors. My Global Insurance client are a leader in their field. The role will be covering parental leave for a fixed term of 12 months.
If you love supporting more than one person and thrive on variety, this could be the ideal role for you.
Located in their prestigious CBD offices you will play a huge part in the smooth running of the Executive team and will be involved with the exciting projects along with "business as usual" duties of an Executive Assistant.
The role will include:
- Extensive calendar management for multiple Execs
- Inbox management
- Organising local and national events
- Providing support with large projects
- Managing meeting rooms and internal boards
- Providing administrative support to C- level
- Invoicing and expenses reimbursements
- Working closely with the client services teams, stakeholder events
Your experience will include:
- Proven experience supporting C-suite
- Ability to wear many hats and support more than one exec at one time
- Experience managing small teams
- Adaptability and good change management skills
- Assisting with recruitment and onboarding process
- Experience organising board meetings
- Analytical minded and an understanding around the financial industry would be an advantage
I am recruiting for this role immediately so please hit apply today to be considered