Catholic Schools Broken Bay is a system of primary and secondary schools across Sydney’s North Shore, Northern Beaches and Central Coast which is responsible for educating thousands of students. They are building a fresh, bold and enthusiastic team of real-world problem solvers, tasked with empowering one of the best learning environments available.
This new and exciting environment will suit curious thinkers who are innovative in their approach and focused on efficient and friendly service.
Creating positive outcomes for their students which ensure they can become the best they can be is at the heart of Catholic Schools Broken Bay.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing walk-in enquiries in the Digital Enablement physical space
- Support service team by managing phone/email queries, re-directing service tickets as needed, and providing assurance to customers.
- Maintain the workspace in an organised and professional manner including purchasing merchandise, stationery and other needs.
- Provide general administrative support to Team Leaders and Workstream Lead, with the preparation of a range of documentation, arranging meetings, travel bookings and broader events to support the agenda of the Digital Enablement workstream.
- Prepare a range of professional and high-quality presentations, documents and visual resources to be used as required by Team Leaders and Workstream Lead.
- Employ a customer-centric approach to develop and maintain long term relationships with schools and service areas within the Caroline Chisholm Centre.
- Perform other duties as required by the Workstream Lead Digital Enablement and/or the Director of Schools.
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office software: MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Relevant experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Relevant secretarial or administration qualifications.
- Highly motivated to own and resolve problems with well-developed troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A strong and empathetic approach that support positive solutions, even when requests cannot technically be met.
- Respectful to the team, with a willingness to support others in their work as part of that team.
- Open-minded, collaborative and willing to listen and consider multiple perspectives to produce optimum solutions.
- Onsite parking
- Salary packaging
- Close to public transport
- A newly formed team, huge opportunities for career advancement
- Support in your ongoing development
- Friendly, supportive environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please "APPLY" for the role and submit a copy of your CV. Please take time to fill in the selection criteria as part of your application and please understand that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted for discussion regarding their application responses but please rest assured, your application will be considered and assessed by a real person.