Long term contracting opportunity for a Evaluation & Planning Coordinator to work with one of the Government departments based in Eveleigh. In this role you are expected to manage the planning, monitoring, reporting and evaluation of a diverse range of projects to inform decision making and contribute to the achievement of outcomes and objectives. This role will also support and provide advice to key internal stakeholders.
You'll be responsible for;
- Provide a range of program planning and evaluation services including the development and implementation of program logics, evaluation frameworks, monitoring strategies, tools and reporting.
- Manage, monitor and/or support CSI staff to engage evaluation service providers; proactively managing relationships and identifying and escalating any issues with vendors or academic institutions to ensure work meets pre-agreed objectives and timeframes.
- Manage, monitor and support CSI Divisional reporting against Operational Plans, work plans and additional documents as required
- Lead the development and implementation of strategies, tools and data sources to ensure the Division's programs/projects are monitored and tracked appropriately, and in a timely way, against the Divisional Operational and Work Plans, and other reports as required.
- Develop and implement effective communication and consultation strategies with key internal and external stakeholders to advise the status of current projects, seek feedback on program delivery and sharing outcomes with appropriate audiences.
- Support colleagues in the completion of project tasks as required.
What you'll have;
- Demonstrated relevant professional experience in health program planning and evaluation, developing Program Logics and implementing program monitoring and evaluation frameworks and methodologies.
- Tertiary qualifications in Public Health or in a related discipline or demonstrated equivalent, relevant professional experience and training.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality reports, correspondence, briefing papers and capacity to write evaluation reports.
- Strong analytical, evaluation, critical thinking and problem solving skills with capacity to analyse survey data and develop questionnaires.
- High level oral and written communication, interpersonal, consultation and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Sound understanding of the health system in NSW and the Commonwealth.
If you have above skills and experience, please apply for the role to learn more.