Connecting...

W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy90ywxlbnqtd2vil2pwzy9iyw5uzxjfzgvmyxvsdf9ob2xkzxiuanbnil1d

 

Estimator

Job Title: Estimator
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Sydney
Industry:
Salary: 100K + super
Start Date: ASAP
Reference: 583468
Contact Name: James Hasloch
Contact Email: jhasloch@talentweb.com.au
Job Published: August 20, 2020 10:32

Job Description

Well regarded Domestic Builder is currently seeking an experienced residential builder / carpenter to join the company in the position of Estimator / Project Manager.

This role would suit someone with 25+ years experience in the residential building trade who is looking to step away from the tools but continue to utilise their wealth of experience.

The successful incumbent would expects to spend 60% of their time estimating for the company and the remaining 40% running the financial aspect of the various projects.

Get similar jobs like these by email

By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's