In this role you will be responsible for:
- Preparing proposals, writing reports for site investigation and inspections related to contaminated land / land remediation in relation to commercial and industrial projects;
- Undertake and assist senior colleagues on investigations for contaminated sites, groundwater, asbestos, site remediation, acid sulfate soils assessments and waste classification;
- Carry out field investigation works including soil, groundwater, surface water, over-water sediment sampling in connection with site assessments;
- Manage a variety of subcontractors to complete the work within allotted timeframes;
- Log the subsurface and contamination conditions whilst undertaking field work;
- Understand and apply relevant Australian guidelines for contamination assessment and remediation;
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- 3+ years of experience working as an Environmental Scientist;
- Competently operate effectively both in a small team environment and independently;
- Successfully manage multiple priorities with various stakeholders;
- Achieved a Bachelor of Engineer (BE) or Environmental Science (BSc) degree; and
This is a fantastic opportunity with an established international client who have a solid pipeline of work, with a fantastic culture and flexible working options.
Apply now or call Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information!