In this role you'll be responsible for:
- Building and running economic models for major infrastructure projects across NSW;
- Developing strategic and final business cases for state government, assisting the case for change, economics and project implementation;
- Working across a of sectors including, transport, water, energy and property;
- Undertaking economic analyses and financial modelling of projects;
We seek candidates with the following experience:
- 2-5 years' local experience working in business case development and financial modeling, working to NSW Treasury guidelines;
- Experience in preparing government-side strategic business case documents to facilitate preliminary government investment decisions;
- Familiarity with the transport infrastructure and real estate sectors, and the socio-economic drivers that underpin their development;
- Familiarity with state government business case gateway processes.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work on some of the largest transport infrastructure projects under development in Sydney, working for an international advisory firm.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 or apply via the link now!