Are you an experienced Director with previous experience of building and growing teams, winning business with state government clients and have a strong knowledge of project investment and finance? Talent Web are on the hunt for a Director of Project Investment and Finance for a global advisory firm based in Melbourne.
The company is one of the most well regarded working across a variety of sectors, including property, major infrastructure and energy. This role is to be based in the Melbourne CBD, focused on major infrastructure and transport projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing business with state government organisations
- Growing a team of consultants, project managers and advisers around you
- Managing the day to day operations of the business
- Providing expert guidance related to how projects will be funded
- Providing end-to-end financial advisory services for complex projects and transactions
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10 + years' experience working in Melbourne in a consulting engineering business
- A solid network in Victoria, Australia, with state government clients
- A proven track record of growing a business, team and winning business
- Experience advising companies on the implications of major transportation projects in terms of financial modelling, risk assessment and strategy
If you have all of the skills and attributes above please apply today or contact Matt King on 0474206173 for a confidential discussion.