A Leading Wealth Management firm is looking to appoint a Director of Testing in a full time capacity for a large integration program of work after securing the acquisition of another organisation.
As you'd know, this type of M&A activity and the Integration to follow (making two companies, seamlessly one...) is a particularly challenging and demanding mandate. To ensure a seamless transition they require a 'heavy hitter' who can take full accountability in establishing a Testing framework whilst helping the business through a potentially challenging phase in their growth.
For obvious reasons we're in need experience in these areas:
- Working with vendors and other third party stakeholders to develop pragmatic approaches to enabling the new and legacy solutions to co-exist until full transition has been achieved.
- To develop and execute User Acceptance Testing and guide third parties in fulfilling their contracted responsibilities relating to testing.
- Providing processes, strategies, tools and frameworks across various testing disciplines and supporting technologies: e.g. Test automation, Performance / load / stress, Accessibility, System, Functional, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance..
- Full accountability of the creation of an over arching testing strategy.
- If you've worked at Zurich, MLC, CommInsure, AMP (those type of companies) you've likely got the right type of experience
What's in it for you:
- 3-4 year change program on offer. Wonderful opportunity to play a leading hand in one of the big "Wealth Management" M&A's in recent years
- An engaged senior executive team, who are supportive and more importantly understand the importance of a well executed change function.
- Up to $300k (top end) on a yearly contract
If you're a Test Director or have specifically worked on this type of engagement previously, please don't hesitate to reach out confidentially on 0478 129 450 or apply directly via this advertisement.
Thanks in advance,