A leading International Real Estate Advisory business are currently looking to make the appointment of a Director level Quantity Surveyor for their NSW operation. With a growing demand from the market for high quality commercial control of projects the business is keen to find a suitable candidate who can complement the current existing structure.
The role itself will be quite multi-faceted, and will be focus on the delivery of projects as much as business generation and management of staff and budgets. Due to the company's size and structure, they can offer a high level or support and encouragement, as well as the chance to work in multiple areas and locations. This will ideally suit an individual who is operating at senior Associate or even director level in a consultancy organisation that relinquishes little control to its employees.
- Between 15 to 20 years' experience (preferably within Australia) working in commercial construction within the residential, commercial, industrial or social infrastructure sector
- A relevant degree in Quantity Surveying, construction management or project management
- Relevant industry accreditation's, MRICS, MAIQS, LLM, MCIArb,
- A clear career history of working within consultancy-based roles.
- The ability to run multiple projects of varying size and complexity whilst leading and developing the current team
- A high degree of presentably and communication, both verbal and written
- Strong business connections within the NSW construction market.
In return the company is willing to offer a tailored salary package depending upon the individual, as well as a free working environment that will allow for flexibility. For more information on this role and others please contact Matt Phillips on 0414806146 or email - - ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL