This client has a reputation for delivering high quality, customer centric online services for businesses and online consumers.
The Director of Enterprise Sales role is a highly visible and relationship dependant position. You must demonstrate the ability to lead by example, develop strong internal relationships and powerful connections with customers whilst motivating the team to exceed targets.
- 5 + years of previous SaaS sales leadership experience
- Experience understanding SaaS sales numbers and managing daily metrics
- Extensive Enterprise sales leadership experience with a track record of success
- Highly experienced with contract interpretation, negotiations and project management
- High energy, motivation and a results attitude to drive sales growth
- Strong commercial acumen, ability to coach at all levels, thorough understanding of subscription business models and customer acquisition
- Demonstrated leadership capability to developing and coaching high performing teams
- Ability to set high expectations and standards and mentor an evolving workforce at varying levels of experience
- Excellent written, visual and verbal presentation skills, ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate modes of communication
- Able to make compelling sales arguments and sell value, direct and respectful, and a good brand ambassador
- Learn the business, demonstrate credibility and earn respect
- Implement a more structured process of activity and approach and build an highly effective and highly performing Enterprise team
- Understand the life-cycle of all team members and your role as manager, build succession and growth plans and be an inspirational example
- Develop a plan to defend against competition nationally
- Win, retain and grow customers to exceed quota
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with Marketing, Product, Engineering, Technology, Finance and HR to help support commercial activities
If you would like the ability to significantly affect your career potential in one of Australia's leading tech players and have all the attributes mentioned above, contact Jason Ajai by sending your resume through the associated link.