A Leading Wealth Management firm is looking to appoint a Director of Change Management in a full time capacity for a large Integration program of work after securing the acquisition of another organisation.
As you'd know, this type of M&A activity and the Integration to follow (making two companies, seamlessly one...) is a particularly challenging and demanding mandate. To ensure a seamless transition they require a 'heavy hitter' who can take full accountability in establishing a change framework whilst helping the business through a potentially challenging phase in their growth.
For obvious reasons we're in need experience in these areas:
- Experience in people, business, technology change
- Driving and co-coordinating business readiness activities to ensure both business and technology operating teams are ready to accept the updated 'platform' / changes as part of go-live activities
- Ability to lead Change Managers, Change Analysts, Trainers and other senior stakeholders in the business
- Experience in managing Change across staff/people, external clients and advisers, systems and processes for post-completion phase(s) of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) and or large-scale business and technology transformation programs.
- Insurance, Wealth Mgmt, Superannuation and Investment experience is ideal
- If you've worked at Zurich, MLC, CommInsure, AMP (those type of companies) you've likely got the right type of experience
What's in it for you:
- 3-4 year change program on offer. Wonderful opportunity to play a leading hand in one of the big "Wealth Management" M&A's in recent years
- An engaged senior executive team, who are supportive and more importantly understand the importance of a well executed change function.
- Up to $300k (top end) on a yearly contract
If you're a Change Director or have specifically worked on this type of engagement previously, please don't hesitate to reach out confidentially on 0478 129 450 or apply directly via this advertisement.
Thanks in advance,