- Direct Sales Manager role - inherit small pool of clients otherwise build brand new
- Bring existing knowledge and experience of media sales
- Salary range from $60k to $90k | Open to level of experience
If you love sales and are looking to really own your role and work for a hard working and collaborative team, along with a growing name and business within media, look no further!!
As Direct Sales Manager you will be responsible for building brand new business with new clients (think the likes of Kmart, Toyota and Sukin but the world is your oyster!!). There is a small pool of campaigns and clients to inherit but the major part of this role is all new, new, new, new! Whether you have a book of clients and contacts to bring with you, or you need to initiate new relationships, as long as you are hungry and determined, then this role is for you.
Duties expected will include:
- Client mapping and prospecting
- Direct contact to build new relationships and bring new business in (cold-calling, emailing, networking etc)
- Manage new and existing accounts
- Develop custom sales materials, proposals and presentations
- Strategically planning for long term opportunities
- Support the Commercial Director and wider team as required
This opportunity has the potential to blow up, and for the right person, this can become a massive opportunity for you. Whether you have a couple of years experience or 6 year's experience, we are open to the level applying for this role as there is potential for training for someone less experienced.
To be successful in this role you must not be scared to get on the phone and get in front of people, you are comfortable working to targets and aim to meet or beat those set, and have new ideas on how to go about bringing in consistent business and building new accounts.
Lots of perks on offer - work with people who have been in the industry for 30 years! Plus birthday day offs, reward and recognition, ongoing training and work for a great brand!
APPLY NOW before this one flies off the shelf!