- Permanent | Full-time role
- Up to circa 100K+super
- Hybrid WFH
The Digital Specialist has a fundamental role in the ongoing digital transformation for the Australia region. Responsible for all things digital, the role will be key to the success of various digital driven initiatives for the brands.
- Content updates across all websites and Commerce channels - including necessary optimisations, re designs and development that will improve online performance and customer experience.
- Take ownership of an amazing online experience (website and ecommerce).
- Delivering website and commerce enhancements by working closely with a portfolio of digital vendors.
- Executing Marketing Automation and tactical campaign programs.
- Producing and presenting of high-level website, CRO, CRM, SEO, SEM, customer acquisition and retention reporting and analysis.
- Working closely with the Digital & Marketing Team, Group Digital, Group IT as well agency partners and vendors to implement initiatives.
- Push the remarkable factor and build on the status-quo.
- Understanding of optimisation and multivariate testing techniques (CRO).
- Experience using CMS Platforms and managing website ecosystems
- Experience and knowledge in Commerce strategy and hands-on implementation
- Experience using Marketing Automation systems