Financial Services provider who have 25 years experience looking after $51 billion in assets with 2 million customers. They pride themselves on having award winning products with low fees and have enjoyed a long history of long term performance.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- The Project Manager is responsible for working with Project Owners within the Business to deliver successful Project outcomes by initiating, planning, leading and managing projects to deliver business and technology solutions.
- The role requires monitoring and regular reporting on Project progress in line with the Project Management Plan (PMP) and Project Management Framework.
- Delivery - Manage projects from initiation through to closure, to ensure that projects are appropriately structured to achieve the maximum chance of success (time, budget, scope, quality).
- Financial Management - Manage the preparation of project cost estimates for gating submission/funding approval, and subsequently manage and report project delivery against agreed costs, to; maximise operational efficiency, optimise the cost / benefits of resource mix, forecast and manage the cost impacts of scope change.
- Benefit Management - Monitor benefits against what was predicted in the business case and ensure all participants are informed and involved throughout the change programme. Awareness of dependencies between the project and its benefits and actively managing these in liaison with the
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience running digital projects, including web upgrades
- Agile experience and previously lead scrum teams
- Strong business stakeholder interfacing and ability to control multiple iterations of content changes/scope
- Knowledge of content management systems preferred
- You're treating as a person not a number
- You're actually heard, and have a genuine change to set the strategy and have your say...
- Very friendly environment
- Relatively flat structure... They want to get things done!
- Direct access to the Senior Leadership team
- Small, collaborative team
- Recently made the move towards business agility
- Enormity of change on the cards, opportunity to get noticed quickly
- Great offices, centrally located
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via this advertisement or call Ivan (AD @ TalentWeb Consulting) directly on 0478 129 450 for a confidential discussion