This is an exciting, newly developed opportunity to work with a purpose driven company and a team of similarly minded people. We are looking for a talented individual, someone who has a fantastic attitude and a continuous learning and development nature. This person will approach all that they do with
‘excellence’ as being one of their core drivers, should have a natural aptitude and be able to demonstrate their hunger to learn.
The PM will be responsible for developing and implementing the strategy for their website which has been built on customer centric design principles. You should have a holistic view, taking into account the customer journey across numerous touch-points. The PM’s position is a proactive, forward thinking role that is about more than being a guardian to the existing system. The ideal candidate will be a ‘rising star’ someone with a level headed and logical approach that is clearly on a path to excel in their career.
Core focus areas:
- Delivering a website experience that increases the number of meaningful member interactions which supports self-service at scale.
- Utilising best practice in UX, SEO and data-driven digital marketing to deliver personalised, targeted content to ensure members feel supported and confident.
- Continuously delivering features and enhancements to improve customer satisfaction, evidenced by the lifting the NPS and CSAT scores.
- Design and own (in collaboration) the Product strategy, backlog and roadmap
- Build relationships with and educate/influence key stakeholders
- GM Channel Management
- Channel Management Team
- Marketing Activation Team
- Member & Brand Strategy Team
- Customer Analytics Team
- Corporate Services Team
- Innovation & Transformation Teams
- External Suppliers
- Administration Partners
This position exists within a regulated, process driven environment and so the PM must be able to competently perform with guidelines in place. The challenge will be in working around legacy systems and processes, our ideal candidate will be comfortable working in the ‘grey’ and should be able to remain calm and focused in an environment where process is still being improved.
- Between 3 and 9 years of website product management experience, in an agile environment focused on achieving business objectives
- Strong understanding of web and integration architectures, including a strong understanding of APIs
- Strong understanding of UX best practices
- Strong understanding and experience of data driven personalization, including behavioral nudges
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to present to large groups a clear and motivational manner
- Strong vendor management experience in a complex technical environment
- Good understanding of HTML and CMS integration
- Good knowledge of SEO, meaning that you understand the logic of content architecture while making excel to tell the story of numbers versus content
- Good understanding of reporting and research with analytical skills to interpret data findings with experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics 360
- Experience in project management, including managing and reporting on budgetary performance
- Experience with integration of workflow technologies and solid understanding of back office processing
- Experience in an Agile environment
- An environment that is driven, ambitious and challenging the ‘norm’.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Working with people who are vibrant, engaged and driven to what they are trying to achieve.