- Customer centric organisation that looks after its people
- Position yourself as the digital media expert in the business
- Circa $120k - $130k
Reporting to an inspirational, engaging and passionate GM that looks after Data, Research and Insights and keeping abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Take accountability for the performance of all digital channels including SEO, SEM and DSP networks.
- Drive paid media buying and placement.
- Assist in the management of the owned media toolset across a range of Adobe and Google tools.
- Manage digital paid campaign performance including SEM, Display, Social and Programmatic.
- Manage SEO and organic channel performance.
- Establish third party conversion and event tracking pixels across various digital platforms using Adobe Launch.
- Work with marketing execution teams to apply audience segmentation, personas, tagging and data management.
- Build, execute, track, analyse and provide insights on all digital channel marketing activity.
- Applying SEO best practice across a numerous sites and digital assets to develop and maintain web presence and increase brand awareness.
With a natural curiosity for digital marketing trends, new technologies, a passion for sharing insights across the business, and the ability to thrive in an adaptable fast-paced setting, you bring:
- All-round marketing skills with time spent honing your digital channel-based skills.
- Demonstrated experience in placing digital media campaigns using Google and Adobe tools.
- Experience using either Adobe Analytics or Google analytics.
- Media buying experience.
- A passion for driving performance and providing data driven insights.
- Extensive experience across SEO/SEM, paid media, display/programmatic advertising campaigns.
- An ability to uphold data integrity and have a strong approach to QA’ing your work.
- Demonstrated experience in website analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics) to drive performance.
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management and the ability to build rapport.
- Experience developing and supporting a team to ensure engagement and high performance.
- Ability to act rapidly and effectively when handling multiple projects with conflicting priorities.
- A growth mindset, critical thinking and problem solving.