One of Australia's leading, most established Financial Services providers is growing and needs your expertise as a Digital Marketing Specialist to aid that growth.
The position of Digital Marketing Specialist is a newly created role. We expect that you will enjoy a varied, busy and evolving position as the business is in an exciting time of growth. We are seeking someone with experience in collecting data on consumers, competitors and industry and consolidating this information into actionable insights. You must have basic - intermediate SQL skills in order to be a success and will face a test to assess your level of expertise. 75% of your role will be data specific and 25% will be more focused on website updates and working with their CMS platform (Sitecore)
This role will be key in helping the marketing team become more efficient in their extraction and presentation of data and other job functions.
As this is a newly created role you will need to be comfortable with operating 'in the grey' and defining the processes as you go. We need someone that is highly proactive, well organised and a fantastic communicator. You will work closely with the wider marketing team, a BA and a Data Analyst and will be relied upon to assist them in their day-to-day work.
- 1 - 2 years' experience within a digital marketing function
- Proven marketing data analysis and website CMS management (Sitecore an advantage)
- Working knowledge basic SQL principles
- Demonstrate an intellectual curiosity towards data and research
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi task
- Proven working experience with Power BI; Data Studio and Microsoft Excel
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A positive, upbeat attitude
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to work with ease in a changing corporate environment
- Willingness to work outside standard hours when required/requested
- Being part of a great team in an emerging role
- Being surrounded by smart, ambitious and creative team members
- An agile environment
- A fantastic leader that will allow you autonomy whilst giving you advice and guidance
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel your skills align with the requirements, please apply via Seek. For a confidential discussion, please call Jason Ajai on 8075 9907.