- Notable brand in the segment
- Play a key role in transforming digital marketing
- $150k plus generous bonus
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working in collaboration with stakeholders across the business, you will:
- Develop a data driven annual marketing strategy
- Develop key digital initiatives to drive engagement and acquisition across digital channels and enhance the customer experience
- Evolve brand engagement and connection
- Support the development of a loyalty strategy
- Lead portfolio digital channel planning
- Lead the content development and production process
- Lead measurement and reporting on the performance of digital marketing
- Manage the flow of communications to digital product team ensuring efficiencies in platform developments.
- Upskill teams on management of website, eDM and social channels.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor activity reporting in and out of category, making recommendations to support a superior business outcome.
- Contribute to post campaign debriefs to evaluate success, share learnings, and guide future planning.
- Degree qualification and minimum 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing role (previous shopping centre, property, digital agency or retail industry experience will be highly regarded).
- Demonstrated technical capabilities within digital and social, SEO & SEM, content management systems and content creation, programmatic, CRM, measurement & analysis (including Google analytics), channel planning and brand management.
- Strong digital and social capabilities to drive the content strategies across these channels and connect with offline experiences.
- Experience working with Sitecore and Mailchimp is highly desirable