ABOUT THE COMPANY
Market leading property group with a large portfolio of retail assets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the digital marketing manager, you will report into the head of digital, this is a brand-new team where you will interact with stakeholders across the business and be responsible for an omnichannel approach.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders such as marketing, leasing and technology to understand their requirements.
- Research and provide digital product insights, analytics, and monitor performance.
- Develop digital product strategy as well as new features, enhancements and support.
- Manage technology partners, technologies, and external agencies that deliver digital products and technical support.
- You will be across responsive website, mobile apps, social media, and push messaging.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Digital product marketing experience is essential
- Retail property background
- Agile project management experience will be advantageous but not essential.
- Familiar with JIRA, Confluence, Sitecore, Salesforce, Azure, and Google.
- Exposure to internal and external stakeholders.
- Genuine influence over Digital strategy and technologies implemented.
- Competitive package
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jaimie Bonehill on to discuss in more detail.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact TalentWeb Property team for a confidential discussion on your career.