- Iconic and innovative brand
- Accountability for strategy through to execution
- $150k plus super and bonus
With exciting growth plans, an iconic brand and awesome new products to take to market, you will:
- Develop and execute integrated marketing, communications and digital strategies to drive brand awareness and product awareness/uptake.
- Work in partnership with the Product teams to conduct market segmentation, identify target audiences and develop compelling and relevant campaigns through the appropriate channels.
- Develop digital content, implement and oversee SEO, SEM and online marketing campaigns.
- Support the ongoing maintenance and enhancement of the website.
- Create and refine user journeys.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of all marketing and digital effectiveness.
Working with a curious, passionate and high performing team, you will be seen as the subject matter expert by bringing to the table:
- A flair for taking new products and brands to market.
- A demonstrated track record in developing and delivering effective digital marketing campaigns.
- A desire to develop compelling strategies but at the same time, ensure the execution is flawless.
- Strong working knowledge of social media, email marketing and CMS.
- A curiosity for data as well as creative flair.
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience working in utilities, telco, energy or the services sectors is preferable.
For a confidential discussion, please call Michelle Rubinstein on 0413 463 043 or apply online.