Working for a leading brand in their market and reporting to the Head of Digital and Technology, this role will play a key part in ensuring the organisation continues to provide a strong value proposition to its customers and deliver business benefits that support the company’s mixed-use real estate strategy, especially in its delivery of customer experience.
Some of the Benefits:
- Design, develop, deliver, and maintain digital business capabilities via integrated digital channels, technologies, and datasets.
- Collaborate with and be responsible for managing multiple internal stakeholders across the Global Real Estate business (property management, marketing, leasing, operations, asset management, etc).
- Capture and validate business requirements, and manage vendor and service provider relationships to deliver digital business capabilities, across digital marketing, customer service, e-commerce, and data visualisation.
- Support ideas and requests from initial concept development/business case development through to implementation and ongoing support.
- Perform market research to generate competitive insights, work with technology providers to understand their development pipelines and develop business cases that highlight the ROI of digital investment.
- Relevant experience covering a range of capabilities including business analysis, business process design, platform/solution architecture, requirements gathering, project and portfolio management, IT solution implementation, data visualisation, digital design, design thinking/human-centered design, agile software development, and customer and vendor relationship management.
- Ability to lead multidisciplinary teams.
- Customer and vendor relationship management.
- Ability to develop insights through desktop research and data-analytics.
- Demonstrated capability in the development of roadmaps.
- Proficiency in agile project management and supporting tools (JIRA and Confluence etc)
- Experience in digital technologies (eg Sitecore, Google and Salesforce)
- Understanding of design thinking, UX and service design
Some of the Benefits:
- Well-being programs including fitness reimbursement, EAP, mindfulness workshops and financial wellness tool kits
- 18 weeks primary carers leave, up to 4 weeks secondary carers leave
- Community leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave