ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of Australia's largest Financial Services providers based in Sydney's CBD have recently been involved in one of the countries largest Acquisitions and are now scaling up large Continuous Delivery pods to support the growth and increased project pipeline.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The full stack developer will be a member of an online digital team responsible for the technical excellence and evolution of a suite of online applications. You'll need to ensure the smooth delivery of change in this team, working with peers across the organisation to enable the swift resolution of blockers, as well as alignment across the function. That also means translating business requirements into technical solutions and embedding a culture of innovation and continuous innovation into the team.
- Deliver new features and functionality
- Assist in "future proofing" applications
- Work with developers, testers and BA's to deliver quality solutions that meet requirements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- In-depth knowledge of .Net and SiteCore frameworks
- 8+ years in software development (web development)
- 5+ years with .Net technologies (in an Agile environment)
- A track record of delivering business value
- Tertiary qualification in IT or related field
- Angular 7 experience
People enjoy working in this team because they're given a voice and more importantly they're heard. Everyone's on the same journey which is to be better tomorrow, than you were today. You won't be treated like a number, or ever asked to do something that isn't being done by a peer. Given that you spend most of your life work your colleagues, you'll be happy spending time with these people.
- Free on site Gym, brand new offices
- Career development is on the agenda, not just getting the immediate job done
- Work on the latest technologies and
- Direct access with the Senior Leadership team
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via this advertisement or call Ivan (AD @ TalentWeb Consulting) directly on 0478 129 450 for a confidential discussion