Excellent opportunity for a Digital Designer with front end skills to work with one of the Govt departments based in Chatswood on contract basis. Working in a tight knit, supportive digital team working closely with internal designers and developers, and external agencies on website redesign project and to implement design concepts and prototypes.
What you'll be doing;
- Work with internal designers and developers, and external agencies to implement design concepts and prototypes.
- Design a new ACI website, including designing a range of integrated tools and resources.
- Work with in-house, to iterate through the solution design process, generate concepts and prototypes.
- Work closely with the Communications Team to ensure aesthetics are aligned with corporate branding, usability, accessibility, and web standards.
What you'll have;
- 5+ years' experience as Digital Designer
- Expert web design, user interface design, graphic design and typography skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud tools
- Experience designing for mobile, working with wireframes, and designing digital prototypes.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills
Great role with an immediate start. To learn more please apply for the role.