Great contracting opportunity for a Digital Copywriter to work with one of the Government departments located in Chatswood.
You are responsible for writing and editing a copy for a website resign project. You will be responsible for creating clear quality content, that is visually appealing across websites and mobile. You are working closely with a great team that includes designers, web developers, communications officers and external consultants.
What you will be doing;
- Developing copy for web pages other digital products that will be produced as part of the web redesign process
- Generate content through liaising with internal stakeholders to extract key info to be used for content pieces
- Reviewing content audit data to identify prioritise existing content and identify content to be archived
- Editing and enhancing existing written content to be more appropriate for the website
- Consulting with stakeholders on messaging and tone, and alignment with the organisation's style
- Applying SEO strategies and techniques to digital cop
What you will have;
- Excellent written communication skills
- Extensive experience in writing for the web
- Ability to source information from stakeholders when required
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
If you believe you have above skills and experience, please apply for the role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.