A minimum 6 month contract with extensions or opportunity to go permanent exists for an experienced Business Analyst with strong digital, agile, and CX transformation experience in this large Government Dept.
Working on cutting edge technologies, you'll join a high performing digital team tasked with transforming the current operating model to a 21st century customer experience focussed approach.
You'll be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Providing professional, consulting and business analysis expertise to plan and be part of implementing a 21st century service and business model focused on digital and technology solutions
- Customer engagement and innovations through functional workshops together with a cross-functional team of solution architect, user experience specialist, business and technical subject matter experts.
- Scope out high fidelity prototypes/MVP and proof-of-concepts
- Ability to lead and take an agile approach to solution delivery while appreciating traditional waterfall methods of dependent delivery teams
- Be involved in Centre of Excellence and continuous improvement activities for the digital roadmap internally E.g. backlog prioritisation and scoping activities
- Being abreast of industry best practices and digital products like customer experience platforms, low-code enterprise application development platforms
In order to be successful in this role, you'll need to be able to demonstrate proven experience across the following:
- At least 5 years of active experience with digital transformation and customer experience projects
- Demonstrated experience in complex ICT development project delivery for Government or large organisations / enterprises
- Demonstrated experience in producing High level road mapping and detailed business requirements documents
- Demonstrated experience in producing epics and user stories for agile
- Demonstrated experience in working closely with business, technical SMEs, user experience specialists and architects in a high fidelity sprints involving minimal viable products and proof-of-concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and commitment to understanding the desired impact and translate that into business's requirements and scope
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience
If you'd like to find out more about this high profile state wide project, please apply now via the button below