In recent years this client has been experiencing significant change and growth. They are currently in a position of enterprise wide transformation, which will bring opportunities for smart and ambitious people to step up and drive exciting outcomes. In this role you will enjoy working in a lean and close knit team in an area of the business that is growing rapidly.
As Digital Business Analyst you will administer and assist in the development of this organisations website environment. You will be responsible for analysing the current Web environment and making recommendations for improvement and enhancements. You must have a technical background and a solid understanding of CSS and HTML.
This position will be broadly split into 3 main areas:
- Support the existing platform and make changes using CSS and HTML
- Research and evaluate newer technologies, including a new CMS and Website and make recommendations for adoption
- BAU and content uploads to the existing system as well as new website releases
Specifically you will:
- Be the key contact for any issues, changes and content management requirements for the CMS and web technologies.
- Understand the integration between the CRM and the company's digital environment.
- Maintain website standards which comply with corporate style guides and UX.
- Own the HTML ad CSS changes to the website and make recommendations for improvements.
- Take ownership of web related projects from requirements analysis through to testing ensuring deliverables and requirements are achieved.
- Validate vendor solutions in particular as they relate to React framework and CMS.
- Lead workshops and planning sessions with key stakeholders and maintain effective communication with all parties
- Work with the Marketing team to design and code emails, landing pages and web content.
- Be responsible for reporting and analytics using Universal Analytics and SEO tools
- Document changes, gather user requirements and conduct feasibility studies
- Experience in writing Business requirements utilising a well-defined business analysis approach/methodology
- Excellent documentation of specifications, solutions and end-user operating manuals
- Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills
- HTML and CSS Responsive Development Experience
- Adobe Suite
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- CMS Experience
- API Integration
IF you see yourself working in a business that is undergoing significant, positive change and one which is investing in tools, technology and people to drive new and better outcomes then this position is one you should consider. If you would like to learn more send your resume to