Fantastic opportunity for a Development Team lead to join a fast growing, market leading, cash management software provider.
- Are you looking to help lead a highly motivated team of professionals in a dynamic and agile environment?
- Are you looking to be a part of a company who financially invests in their employee's professional development?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company of significant growth with guaranteed career progression?
This is a brand new, exciting position working for a rapidly expanding company who offer a competitive salary, attractive benefits, variety, access to cutting-edge technologies and professional development.
- Working in a transformative environment, you will lead a cross-functional team through all stages of software delivery
- An opportunity to identify and implement process improvements leading from industry standard best practices
- Identify potential uses of new technologies
- You will get to lead your team through estimation, requirements, design, architecture, software development, project delivery and be the champion quality deliverables
- You will own the planning and execution for your team
- Provide leadership and direction to the development team
Key experience required:
- Proven track record managing and leading cross-functional agile teams
- Ability to translate product requirements into technical specifications
- Excellent communication skills. The ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- 5 years software engineering experience within .Net, ASP.Net, MVC and Core
- Strong SQL experience
- Experience using tools such as JIRA, Confluence, MS Teams, Jenkins or SonarQube
- Strong experience with TDD and BDD
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Desirable technologies: REST, Nant, HTML, CSS, Jenkins, NuGet, SonarQube, SVN, Git, PowerShell, REST, JMeter
If this role sounds like you, please apply to the position or contact me on either 0280759921 or 07447516542 for more information