Reporting to the General Manager with oversight of ACT & Vic this excellent position is looking for an all rounder who can take a project from beginning to end in a timely and effective fashion whilst liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to make sure the desired outcome is achieved.
In this fast paced role your key accountability's will include but not be limited to:
- Provide full support across all activities related to the portfolio.
- Development of new assets and expansion of assets.
- NSW based with a focus on ACT and VIC at this point of time.
To be considered you will have:
- Full understanding and application of project feasibility, budgets and contingency.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills in regards to business and commercial outcomes including Major Tenants, D&C contracts, Authorities.
- Experienced project origination - including design thinking.
- Understanding of Self Storage requirements and drivers.
- Understand the responsibilities and accountability in regards to safety when managing a project.
- Demonstrated understanding of asset plans.
- Understanding of asset valuation plans.
- Significant exposure to Authorities.
Your core capabilities will include:
- Managing stakeholder relationships - clients, consultants, authorities, tenants, JV Partners, contractors.
- Demonstrated time management coordination for self and others.
- Formalised Monthly reporting - development and reporting to respective committees.
Characteristics and attributes required of position:
- High performance and accountability.
- High initiative and follow through.
- Driven and energetic collaborator.
- Commercial Acumen and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Program Management experience.
If this role sounds of interest please do not hesitate to apply by following the below mentioned prompts.