One of Australia's leading Not-for-profit Developers is looking to strengthen its teams in Sydney with an experienced Development Manager, focused on delivering Aged Care, Retirement and Social housing projects. The business is a leader in its field and boasts a culture of collaboration, integrity and care.
The role has responsibility for the full life cycle of development projects from inception through to operational handover. You will be expected to:
- Manage feasibility studies and budgets of potential sites.
- Assist through the acquisitions phase
- Implement project plans, milestone, cash flow and funding requirements
- Procure, engage and coordinate the consultant team
- Manage the tender and Head Contract once awarded
- Oversee the handover period to the internal operational team
To be the successful Development Manager you will need:
- A degree qualification in a relevant field
- 5-10 years in a similar role
- Experience in Aged Care, Retirement or Medium density residential sectors
- A collaborative honest and transparent approach
- The desire to work for a not-for-profit organization
This is a great opportunity for a Development Manager looking to grow their career with an active, dynamic Developer.
If this sounds like your next career move please apply below.