- Genuine opportunity for internal career growth in an active platform
- Diverse, hands-on role in a well-structured business
- Consistently strong performing group through all cycles
Talent Web Property’s highly sought after client has been developing a significant Australian presence over the last 10 years and is currently experiencing strong growth across the east coast. Boasting enviable senior leadership and strong local capital backing, this business will continue to grow due to a healthy acquisition track-record.
Reporting into the General Manager of Development, the primary function of this role is to undertake full-cycle development management tasks across a number of projects (office and mixed-use near focus).
The day to day responsibilities:
- Identify, source and analyse new development opportunities;
- Conduct detailed feasibility analysis to determine project viability;
- Assist with DA and Planning Proposal approvals, influencing local council and stakeholders externally;
- Identify and manage consultants - Support the Project Management team, attend/lead PCG meetings, prepare progress reporting;
- Work collaboratively with Snr DM/Development Directors with regards to the leasing and marketing;
- Preparation of internal approval/reporting documentation;
- Meeting and liaising with new and existing clients, building and maintaining strong relationships with development partners.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in the Office and Mixed Use development sectors;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline (property, commerce, finance, law);
- Strong financial modelling skills (MS Excel / Estate Master preferred);
- Balanced numerical and commercial acumen.
Exposure to a highly active acquisitions and development environment where personal development and skills growth will be more significant compared with other groups in the market. Flexible working and a fantastic inclusive/collaborative culture make this a really top level opportunity.
Please apply via the link attached to this advert. For more information please feel free to reach out via email - firstname.lastname@example.org