This well regarded investment platform have been a real success story and are looking to build on this early success by embarking on a period of growth and as such are looking for a talented built form development manager to join the team.
Reporting to the General Manager with oversight of ACT & Vic this excellent position is looking for an allrounder who can take a project from begining to end in a timely and effective fashion whilst liasing with both internal and external stakeholders to make sure the desired outcome is acheived.
In this fast paced role your key accountabilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide full support across all activities related to the portfolio.
- Development of new assets and expansion of assets.
- NSW based with a focus on ACT and VIC at this point of time.
To be considered you will have:
- Full understanding and application of project feasibility, budgets and contingency.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills in regards to business and commercial outcomes including Major Tenants, D&C contracts, Authorities.
- Experienced project origination - including design thinking.
- Understanding of Self Storage requirements and drivers.
- Understand the responsibilities and accountability in regards to safety when managing a project.
- Demonstrated understanding of asset plans.
- Understanding of asset valuation plans.
- Significant exposure to Authorities.
Your core capabilities will include:
- Managing stakeholder relationships - clients, consultants, authorities, tenants, JV Partners, contractors.
- Demonstrated time management coordination for self and others.
- Formalised Monthly reporting - development and reporting to respective committees.
Characteristics and attributes required of position:
- High performance and accountability.
- High initiative and follow through.
- Driven and energetic collaborator.
- Commercial Acumen and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Program Management experience.
To be considered for this role you will bring a minimum of 5 years of experience in development management projects and have an educational background in planning, construction, architecture or project management. This role will deliver an exceptional growth profile to the incumbent as they will be instrumental to the on-going success of the business.