Join a leading multinational in clean energy and a pioneer in the deployment of smart grids, at the service of society and people.
Triage issues and service requests from the business to diagnose and determine the source of problems and classify their level, priority, and nature.
- Delivering excellent customer experience through interaction with end-users face-to-face, over the phone, by e-mail, or remotely (Level 2).
- Identify recurring problems and make recommendations for technical solutions.
- Liaise with Global (Spain) Corporate IT service desk as required.
- Induct new starters in the basic use of ICT equipment and default applications.
- Assist in the documenting of procedures, standards, staff How-To guides and best practice configurations.
Australian Service Desk
- Responsible for the initial triage of tickets raised in the Australia Service Desk, monitoring and reporting on the progress of service requests. Ensure support is carried out in accordance with agreed SLAs.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
Incident & Request Management
- Provide Level 1 and 2 Support to staff with network, hardware, software and application problems. Manage escalations internally and/or to 3rd party service providers.
EUC (End User Compute) Management
- Responsible to install, configure, test, maintain and troubleshoot the Laptop and Desktop fleet, Mobile Devices and other ICT equipment as needed.
- Participate in hardware and software reviews and recommend purchases.
Core Microsoft System Management
- Support and maintenance of Azure, Office 365, Active Directory, SCCM, SharePoint/OneDrive, Teams and InTune. and WSUS
- Maintain inventory of installed and licensed software, assign ICT hardware and active Australian users.
- Experience in an ITIL environment.
- Demonstrated experience operating in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Knowledge in supporting the EUC fleet (laptops, desktops, and mobile telephony).
- Knowledge in supporting the Office365 environment including portal administration and synchronisation between the Microsoft on-premise and cloud environments.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint/OneDrive, Teams, WSUS, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.
- Experience in SCCM, building packages and updating SOE.
- Knowledge in Networking and Cyber Security.
- Experience in VMware, CrowdStrike.
- Experience in ITNow, Manage Engine Service Desk.
- Spanish (beneficial)
- Competitive daily rate
- Potential for permanent conversation
- Workplace flexibility
- An impressive office space located between Circular Quay and Wynyard station