- Innovative, creative, bold business with big plans
- Take the lead in designing something game-changing
- Up to $140k plus skin in the game
What’s It All About
If you’re a passionate Design Lead, you will love the scope of this role; and you’ll love working with a leader that will inspire, motivate and challenge you to do your best work. Working closely with the social, digital and brand teams you’ll:
- Play a fundamental part in putting this brand on the map - build asset libraries, on and offline guidelines and develop and share resources needed for building a new brand.
- Translate strategy into bold visual ideas and a unique tone of voice.
- Translate a global architecture into something that will excite a local target audience.
- Articulate the brand look, feel and TOV to target audiences and get them excited to be a part of it.
- Deliver thinking and campaigns that keep effectiveness at the heart of everything you do - campaigns will include digital, brand, performance, social, web, landing pages, retail collaterals.
- Be passionate about delivering our brand across all channels (advertising, chat bots, and everything in between).
- Own the day to day delivery of creative assets and campaigns (sometimes in conjunction with the brand agency).
- Budget accountability, management and reporting.
- Use UX/UI design thinking.
- Deliver trends back to the team.
- Share learnings and assets with the global team.
- Wow the business with your bold ideas.
You’re an incredibly creative individual that is tired of doing things the same way. And with a passion for creativity, delivering results and with solid design experience specialising in brand, you are:
- A whizz both on and offline and have worked with all formats.
- You’re passionate about digital native customers and seek out best practice test and learn strategies that deliver explosive growth.
- You love using results and trends to understand consumer behaviours that allow you to generate disruptive ideas.
- Obsessed with UX/UI best practice, optimisation and test and learn strategies - there will also be offline design projects so traditional production experience will be well received.
- Deeply connected to the needs and behaviours of Millennial/Gen Z behviours both visually and tonally.
- Adept in creating digital assets eg video, animation, audio, how to guides, infographics, etc