The Delivery Manager, Enterprise Systems is responsible for the technology delivery of end-to-end business solutions, providing single point accountability for ownership and delivery of the complete technical solution, including the selection, planning and driving the delivery of appropriate IT systems.
You'll provide thought leadership, management and oversight of key merger and integration solutions activities involving key life insurance and enterprise systems. You'll be hands-on and tactical when required but equally motivated by developing and driving a strategic plan towards future state.
What you'll achieve
- You'll lead and take ownership for all aspects of the key life insurance and enterprise system integration efforts, working with a team of functional experts from across the company
- You'll support the Technology Delivery Director with the initiation, management, control and closing of projects identified by the integration roadmap
- You'll support your team with technical leadership while fostering a culture of ownership, quality, curiosity and accountability.
- You'll execute all post-signing system assurance efforts effectively and efficiently, including re-assessment of integration scope, planning, risks, and highlighting post-merger integration challenges
- You'll develop a comprehensive end-to-end project plan which includes all workstream and functional team tasks to establish transition and target state systems environment, and contributes to the master integration plan
- You'll initiate projects and prepare baseline scope, budget, time and benefits in alignment with the integration roadmap, overseeing project execution by stream leads and ensuring plans are monitored regularly
- You'll manage the end-to-end RFX procurement process and oversee the performance of delivery providers
- You'll manage vendors, including influencing and negotiating with suppliers and clients for the acquisition and provision of products and services and delivering on continuous improvement and optimisation initiatives
- You'll develop plans to simplify the IT environment, including system health and decommissioning
- You'll be accountable for ensuring applications meet business and customer expectation through agreed SLA's
- You'll develop operational efficiency (including TCO) and technology modernisation programs
- You'll work closely with enterprise and solution architects to ensure new services align to roadmaps and to understand the impact on the organization's information architecture
What we're looking for
- You have a strong technical background, ideally having worked for 10+ years in complex technology environments
- You have established technical leadership, with proven delivery of end-to-end enterprise level technology solutions and managing multiple concurrent technology projects
- Experience in M&A, Life Insurance and Wealth Management is required.
- You have proven experience with leading complex company merger integrations and divestitures and/or large transformation programs and technology modernisation activities (including data centre moves)
- You have a proven track record of running large scale, complex technology systems integration projects, particularly across organisations
- You have a proven ability to manage through ambiguity and ever-changing timelines and business assumptions
- You have deep experiences with enterprise business integration (SAP, PeopleSoft, ERP, HRIS, Legal, Finance, Oracle, Data Migration, Core Insurance & Banking platforms)
- You have proven experience in managing and building effective relationships at all levels, especially with senior and executive stakeholders.
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly or send an updated CV