Australia's leading diversified entertainment group is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to help implement a new database.
- Initial 12 month contract with a high chance of extension
- Up to $750 day rate
- Sydney CBD location
My client is working with huge amounts of data and looking for a Business Analyst to focus on maintaing and organising the data.
- Your main tasks will include valuating my clients database processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- You will perform detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing
- Work closely with other business units, including Senior Management
- Advance Excel skills
- Experienced evaluating Database processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Natural analytically way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users
If this role sounds like you please apply to the position or contact Amy Benton on 0280759921for more information