As a Data Warehouse Developer, your main responsibility is to support and manage the Data pipelines (ETL processes) both in on-prem and cloud environments. The data pipelines are critical for core business functions. This role will be responsible to develop and maintain data flows from operational data of industrial data assets into Operational DWH and business reporting data (such as Generation and consumption data) into Business DWH solutions.
Someone with experience of working in large datasets will be well looked upon favorably.
BAU 50% – Data Analysis & Backend Monitoring
Evolving Systems 50% – Business Operations & Business Workflow.
- Develop complex Microsoft SQL queries, and have the ability to optimize them.
- Building and troubleshooting complex Microsoft SSIS packages for data ingestion and integration – The organization has 50+ packages that are being evolved at the moment.
- Building and optimizing Microsoft SSAS tabular models – These Cubes hold critical data for their customers, you will not be building these Cubes from scratch but you will be maintaining them.
- Building and deploying PowerBI Reports via PowerBI Apps – They have been using Power BI for 4-5yrs and are very mature with this platform. You will be troubleshooting issues with data in Power BI, and will troubleshoot questions from the business in Power BI.
- Code Version Control using GIT via Azure DevOps Repos – They control code using GIT, you do not need experience with Azure but should know GIT as a source control language and how to interact with it.
- 12-month contract
- Competitive daily rate
- Workplace flexibility
- Potential for a permanent position
- An impressive office space located between Circular Quay and Wynyard station