An award winning, market leading Australian Industry Super fund is now looking to hire a Data Engineer to join their expanding team.
The assignment is a fixed-term contract
- 12-month duration
- Central Sydney location
- Competitive salary
You'll be responsible for:
- Useability, design, performance, maintenance and enhancements to the organisations reporting and analytics database platform
- Provide subject matter expertise for source system data, data modelling, SQL development, maintenance and performance tuning on AWS Redshift and Aurora.
What you'll have:
- 5+ years commercial experience working within a data modelling, database administration or SQL development environment.
- You must have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to a senior level.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
- It will be an advantage if you have working knowledge of Tableau, Talend or other ETL tools, AWS RedShift and AWS Aurora
This is an exciting role to help lead change and improvement within a growing organisation with excellent reputation in the market.
To learn more and apply, please click "Apply" or get in touch directly on 0280759921 or 0452516542